Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Random Wednesday


It's been awhile since I did a Random Wednesday post, but I'm thinking I may try to make it a more regular thing.

Awesome:
-Seeing my next older brother get married over the weekend. That's the 6th down, now 5 to go out of my crazy family of 11.
- Getting to spend some time with some of my older siblings and extended family that I don't see often enough. 

D'aww isn't he cutie?

-Hugs from my adorable niece and nephew. Unfortunately I don't think I got any pictures with his twin this time, but she is equally adorable. Miss them like crazy!
-Passing another test! Graduation, here I come!
-Going back to work after a few days off, and being reminded how much they appreciate having me around there. And I have to say I like being there, I'm pretty sure I have pretty much two of the best bosses ever!

And now I gotta throw at least a couple awkward moments out there.
-My sister and I riding in the back of the car with my brother and his new wife in the front the morning after their wedding. And yes, with the "honk for kiss" writing still on the windows. I'm pretty sure people thought we should be in Utah or something.
-Itching your nose right as your assistant pastor walks up, and wants to shake your hand.

What has been awkward or awesome about your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment